WE ARE HIRING
View our employment page to download an application.
MOVING AHEAD IN THIS CHANGING WORLD
As part of Valley View Farm’s effort to keep everyone safe, we will be self-service only for the time being.
Please follow these COVID-19 Guidelines for SELF-SERVICE SHOPPING :
- Face-masks must be worn (covering mouth AND nose) at all times while on our property (inside and out).
- We will be unable to answer your questions on site.
- We will only be loading bagged goods from our mulch-loading area. Drive between the yellow barrels. Loading will be in trunks and lift gates only. Remain in your car.
- Credit, debit and giftcards only—NO CASH, please.
- We are not offering any diagnostic services at this time, including water and soil testing.
- We all must practice social distancing by keeping 6 feet apart. Follow our floor signs for distancing.
- We are limiting the number of people that are allowed in our store at any one time.
Thank you for your patience and support. We look forward to being the Valley View Farms you know and love in the future.
In the meantime, be well. We are following our federal, state and local guidelines for COVID 19.
Proud recipient of Garden Center Magazine's
"Top 100 Independent Garden Centers of 2019"
A Maryland Tradition ~ Locally Owned and Operated
Started in 1962 as a small roadside produce stand, Valley View Farms has grown into one of the largest and most complete garden centers in the mid-Atlantic region. Family-owned and operated, we pride ourselves on offering a unique shopping experience, combining a warm, friendly atmosphere with high quality merchandise and expert advice.